08 October 2010

Worth it...

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.

I don’t have just one person. It’s a bunch of people. They are my family. My parents are awesome and I love them so much! They have been such great examples to me in so many ways. They show me unconditional love and despite my mistakes and stupidity, at times, they still love me. And I know that no matter how many mistakes I make, they will always love me. My sister and brother because I wouldn’t want any other siblings. I have my hanai family, who are seriously awesome, but these two are the ones I am sealed to for time and all eternity. Even though we fight and tease one another, I wouldn’t have it any other way. My brother-in-law and nephews because they are so great! Matt is such a great guy and I am so happy and grateful that he chose my sister to be his wife. My munchkins are the best. They amaze me every time I see them or talk to them on the phone. I can’t wait to see them as the men they become.

Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment