27 October 2010

Short

Today started off to be a good day. I woke up when my alarm went off. I got some exercising in. Isabella didn’t put up a fight when it was nap time. I was going to watch a movie with Pohai, and I was going to send off my mom’s birthday present. Somehow, between Isabella’s nap and my going to watch a movie, my world turned upside down. I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Complete devastation entered into my little, happy world. I put on an indifferent face for as long as I could and then I could no longer hold the rivers back behind the dam. I burst into tears while talking to my sister about it. That was interesting in itself since my sister and I don’t usually talk to each other in times of distress. I mean, we talk but it’s never about the actual situation that is plaguing our lives at the moment. It’s tiny glimpses into it but then we move on to something else. I just pray that things will get better with this and that time will heal all involved. Somehow.

Today’s challenge…

Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?

How do I answer this? Do I answer it in the sense of what they mean in movies, like my looks or a certain talent? Or do I answer it in the sense of the good things in my life? I choose the latter. I feel that my current situation is the best thing going for me. By situation (I am not referring to the Jersey Shore) I mean, I am a live-in nanny where I get paid and room and board. Carrie and Hector have been so awesome in helping me out to make money and not have to worry so much about extra bills while I go to school. And I help them out in watching their little girl. I wish I could talk about a few other things in my life but at the moment it’s not so peachy.

No song today guys. I suggest going back to Day 24 and pick a song you don’t really know or haven’t heard of, if that’s even possible, and check out the lyrics or video to that song. Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!

1 comment:

  1. GIRL. You never called me back, but I know that today has been hard for you. Everything will work out. :) Just remember that the Lord has a plan for all of us. We may not understand it, but things will work out for the best. <3 you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete