04 October 2010

Word

Last night I learned how to play Bananagrams, and it is a totally fun and addicting game! It’s a word game that doesn’t keep score and you can rearrange your letters anytime to use up you letters. It’s basically my training game for Scrabble.

Carrie and her family LOVE Scrabble but I am not word savvy at all. Maybe one day I will be ready for Scrabble. Until then, it’s all about Bananagrams. I was practicing today, by myself. I did pretty good, if I might say so myself. We played again tonight and I won two games! We played quite a few, but hey. I won, and that’s all that matters! Here’s a picture of my game.

On to today’s challenge…

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.

In all honesty, I feel like yesterday’s one goes w/ today’s one, too. I mean, I feel like I should put that I need forgive Voldemort. It is true. I do need to forgive him for taking advantage of me and for crushing my heart almost beyond repair. However, I have yet come to that point. As you can see. One day I will be able to say that I have forgiven him but sadly that day is not today. I was going to write about someone else that I need to forgive, but really he’s the only one. I guess that’s good because I’m not hanging on to a lot of past things. But at the same time, this one is way overdue for being over and done w/. Maybe this will help me to knock it out of my grudge cage so I can be free of it all. One day I will be able to say, “Yeah, we went out but it didn’t work out and all the best to him.” Hopefully, that day will be in my near future, rather than my distant future. *fingers crossed*

Here’s to happier moments in the future and fun memories of the present. Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life. Paz!

No comments:

Post a Comment