12 October 2010

Trippin'

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.

My ears. I really like them. I know that’s kind of weird to point out but seriously. I like ears. Not as much as eyes and mouths. Yes, I said mouths. Pohai can attest to my ear obsession. Well, it’s not quite an obsession but close. One of the boys I had a crush on, the longest one in my life- like 7 years at least, had big ear lobes. I wasn’t attracted specifically to his ears but I think since then I’ve been more aware of ears. I think my ears are pretty good looking. They don’t seem to float on the sides of my head. I’m not sure if I even know what that means, but I heard it once. And they aren’t too big or too small. They don’t stick out too much. I basically have Goldilocks-approved ears. They’re just right. J

Getting back to the eyes and mouth thing. I have a weakness for light colored eyes. They don’t even have to be green or blue. Even lighter brown eyes are amazing. For example, Terrence Howard. Any time I think of light brown eyes, he’s always the first one to pop into my mind. And every time I see him I think, “Wow. I love your eyes!”

Now for the mouth thing. I don’t know how this one started either. It’s not just the lips, but the shape and the way it looks when you talk. I focus a lot on the mouth of whoever is speaking. My favorite would be Christian Bale’s.

And his isn’t necessarily anything special. I mean he doesn’t have full lips or anything but I mostly just like watching the way he talks. And he does this thing when he’s not doing anything, with his mouth and it’s just… great! (Huh, ties! J Only a select few will understand that, sorry.) I can’t even explain it. I couldn’t even find any pictures to explain what I mean. I know I’m weird. But you already knew that about me, too. J I love how this went from something about my features to something about the features I love about other people. Mainly guys. Before I creep you out too much I better end this. Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life! Cheerio!

Today’s song is how I feel about the two features mentioned above. J It came on my itunes while I was writing this. Right when I thought, “I need a song for today.” How perfect?!

Clumsy- Fergie

Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it

First time that I saw your eyes
Boy, you looked right through me
Play it cool but I knew you knew
That cupid hit me

Chorus-
You got me trippin', stumblin', flippin', fumblin'
Clumsy 'cause I'm fallin in love
You got me slippin', tumblin', sinkin', fumblin'
Clumsy 'cause I'm fallin' in love, so in love with you

Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it

Can't breathe when you touch me, see
Butterflies so crazy
Whoa now, think I'm goin' down
Friends don't know what's with me

Chorus

She can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it

You know this ain't the first time
This has happened to me, this love sick thing
I like serious relationships
And a girl like me don't stay single for long

'Cause every time a boyfriend and I break up
My world is crushed and I'm all alone
The love bug crawls right back up
And bites me and I'm back

Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it, the girl can't help it
Can't help it
Repeat chorus 2X and fade

1 comment: