02 October 2010

Love Me. Love Me Not.

Aloha! Thank you for coming back. :) I'm really happy that I advertised on my facebook page, about my blog. I got a few more readers and that is AWESOME! ;) Now for the real reason for today's post.

Day 2: Something you love about yourself.
Hmm... What DO I love about myself? I think it's the fact that I can make friends easily and that I try to have a positive outlook on everything, and I try to make other people happy. Not in the sense of doing everything to please them, which sometimes I do, but just trying to make their day happier. I hate it when people are feeling down. I don't know who actually likes it, but you know what I mean. I think I make friends easily because I try to be happy and I try hard to spread it. And probably, too, because I giggle and smile a lot. Yeah, I said giggle. You know it's true. I laugh, but I usually giggle. :D

I got to hang out w/ some family friends today, the Titus family. It was so fun! I went and learned some make up techniques w/ my Aunty Bonnie, and then we met up w/ Uncle Paul and one of their sons, David, for dinner. It was so nice to see them again and to play make up w/ Aunty Bonnie. She's a Mary Kay consultant and I use some of the Mary Kay products. But she gave me some awesome tips and let me know about some great products. Maybe one day I'll be a Mary Kay gal, too! :) I think it'd be fun. Oh and don't you worry. I won't be one of those crazy ladies that hound you about having parties and getting stuff. It'd be a casual thing. No pressure! Hello, it's me. That's not how I roll.

Well my time is up. I still have a little homework to do. Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life! Come back tomorrow! Less than three you!

No comments:

Post a Comment