24 October 2010

Multiple CDs

This is a long one. Get ready!

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs (Just post the titles and artists).

My playlist is for my future husband. J I have friends that have written letters and what not to their future husbands, I think it’s time I do something for him, too. There really isn’t an order to this, but I made the playlist on my itunes first, so it was alphabetically by album. It’s long but, this is actually the short list. J Most of the songs are self-explanatory so I’ll just comment on the ones I think need it.

For My Husband…

Beautiful Soul- Jesse McCartney

1234- Plain White T’s

Sharin’ the Night- Fiji

Wonderful Tonight- Michael Bublé

Something Like You- *NSYNC

Crazy Love- Michael Bublé

So Close- Jon McLaughlin

I’ll Stand By You- Cory Montieth

When the Sun Goes Down- Kenny Chesney (This one is just a fun song!)

(I Can’t Help) Falling in Love With You- UB40

I Like it, I Love it- Tim McGraw

Without Love- Hairspray Soundtrack

Blue Light- Ho`onu`a (Forget the red light, in Hawaii we do the blue light! J)

He Will Carry You- Mana`o Company (Thought I’d throw in a spiritual song. One of my faves.)

Save the Last Dance for Me- Michael Bublé

Then He Kissed Me- The Crystals (I loved this one growing up and always thought about my future hubby. It’s from “Adventures in Babysitting.”)

Flaws and All- Beyoncé

I Love You- Aaradhna

This I Promise You- *NSYNC

Everything I Own- *NSYNC

Let Me Be the One- Damon Williams

Ain’t No Other Man- Christina Aguilera

Our Love is Divine- Opihi Pickers

Whatta Man- Salt ‘N’ Pepa

Lucky- Jason Mraz & Coby Caillat

I Wanna Grow Old with You- Adam Sandler (Just a fun song about inside jokes. Can’t wait for the ones we’ll have!)

Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars (Definitely self-explanatory, even though I posted this one a few days ago. J)

I realize that this would end up being two CDs but I’ll just keep it on my itunes and play it for him later. That way I won’t have to make multiple CDs. J Did you think there was going to be more *NSYNC songs? Truth be told, I kind of thought so, too, but I guess that ship has sailed. J No song for today. I just posted 28, so pick one. J Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Good list!!! I love the Adventures in Babysitting reference! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no Morning Ride? Cause that will be on mines :)

    ReplyDelete