05 October 2010

Hope

We're just gonna get right into it today...

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

Not to get all sentimental on you but such is my life. I really hope to make a difference in the lives of those around me. I hope that it will be a good difference and one that they truly needed rather than one that was negative and made things worse. I try to make others happy, while still making myself happy, but their happiness often comes before mine’s. And it isn’t anyone’s fault but my own.

I truly do hope that I have made something positively different in your life. If not, just give me some time. Chances are, I haven’t had enough time w/ you yet. It’ll come as a surprise and then one day you’ll look back and realize, “Oh yeah, that was a pretty awesome thing that Leo did. If that didn’t happen, then so many other awesome things wouldn’t have had happened.” :D Okay, okay. It doesn’t have to be like that but you catch my drift. Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life! Adieu!

1 comment:

  1. Too late!!! You have changed me for the better already. :) <3 ya!!!

    ReplyDelete