06 October 2010

Nap?

The past couple days Isabella hasn’t been taking a nap. Usually I’ll put her down and she’ll talk or sing for a while and then fall asleep after about half an hour or so. However, she hasn’t been. Instead, she just keeps talking and/or singing until she starts yelling for someone to come get her out. She’s usually really cranky, later in the day, if she doesn’t get her nap. I am too, if she doesn’t. J Today was a little different. She finally went to sleep. Apparently, I have to sit and hold her until she falls asleep, now. I never had to before. I have a suspicion that it’s because Carrie holds her and sings to her until she falls asleep. She’s been doing it for a while but lately, it seems to me, that she’s been putting her to sleep longer than before. I think Isabella has become accustomed to it and I have to join in on it. I almost put myself to sleep today trying to rock her to sleep, after singing. I need to learn all of the words to “The Only Exception.” She tries to sing the chorus w/ me. She’s so cute!

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.

This is a pretty serious one. I hope to never have to bury any of my future children, little brother, or nephews. I understand that the Lord has a plan and that all things happen for a reason, but I’d much rather NOT bury any of said people, if at all possible. I mean, not that I want to bury my parents or sister or future husband, but I feel like it’s a tad bit easier because I’ve had them longer. Does that make sense? I hope so. Another one would be to never have to feel the pains of the answers from challenges 3 and 4.

Until tomorrow… Be strong, be happy, and find the joys in your life! Lakaw nako.

No comments:

Post a Comment