30 June 2012

Magic

Think what you will about me but I didn’t blog yesterday because I was busy AND because I went to a late movie and came home even later. I watched “Magic Mike.” It was good. I laughed a lot. There definitely were parts where the scene didn’t seem to make sense or really need to be in the movie but it is what it is. It was fun because the theater was PACKED w/ ladies (especially older ladies) and the reactions to different scenes were pretty funny. J I LOVE Channing Tatum. He plays the same kind of guy in pretty much all of his movies. He’s always so smooth and funny when flirting with girls. I think I like him so much because that’s the kind of flirting I am used to. And I flirt… with jokes? Does that make sense? He seems to be the same way during his interviews too. I wonder if his personality is similar to the characters he plays. He also has AWESOME dance skills. J On to the songs…

Day 19 – A song from a band you hate (Really?!)

Mercy- Kanye West feat. Everyone and their dog.


He doesn’t qualify as a band but oh well. I don’t necessarily HATE Kanye it’s more of a dislike. I just think he’s an idiot and don’t really care for his music that much. However, there are a FEW songs that I do like of his. But when you really think about it, there isn’t any band that I hate anyway, just ones that I don’t really listen to and/or aren’t my “cup of tea.” This song is just weird for me because it’s hard to understand what the chorus is saying. I had to look it up and now it makes sense but still.


Day 18 – A song that is a guilty pleasure

What Makes You Beautiful- One Direction


Hehe! I told you they were my next *NSYNC. What more do I need to say? I definitely have other ones but this one came to my mind first.


Did I tell you that I really don’t like packing? I am NOT looking forward to it. I need to go through my stuff and get rid of a lot of things. You know, clothes I don’t/never wear. Papers I no longer need but for whatever reason still have. Other random things I somehow STILL have. I think a big part of my not liking to pack has to do with the fact that I pretty much have hoarding tendencies and therefore do not like going through my junks because EVERYTHING seems to have some kind of “sentimental value” to me and therefore I feel like I have to keep it otherwise I will regret throwing/giving it away or that I may ACTUALLY need it in the somewhat near future. Oh well, I’ll just need to get over it. Somehow. See you on Day 17. Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life. J

No comments:

Post a Comment