20 June 2012

Two for One

No surprise. This is gonna be a double post.


Day 29 – Your least favorite song


How do you even choose that? There’s a variety of songs that aren’t my favorite but I don’t know that I have a least favorite… I think it’s hard to figure it out because I wouldn’t have it in any of my playlists or mixed tapes/CDs. Why would I? It’d be a not-so-favored song… I got it! This is one of my least favorite songs, currently.


Birthday Cake- Rihanna

I have nothing against Rihanna. In fact, I really think she is very beautiful! And, I like her music. I want to do a bob like she has in this picture. I’m just not a fan of this song. The lyrics are pretty… explicit in my mind. And it always gets stuck in my head, even if I haven’t heard it in a while. I think the fact that I heard it once (well, obviously more than once. I DO listen to the radio) and that it’s so catchy makes it easy to sing in my head. All. The. Time. L I’m happy for all of her success and wish her continual success, I just don’t like this song.


Day 28- A song that makes you happy


Straight Up- Paula Abdul

This one just takes me back to when I was a little girl. I was around five or six years-old and I just remember trying to dance like her as I watched the music video. Even though Nani and I weren’t supposed to watch MTV (although thinking back, watching it back then was much better for little kids than it is now), we always somehow did. Which I still find interesting since Mom was always home with us. I also like this song because of the middle part where she sings, “If you’re only playing games, I’ll just have to say, bbbbbbbb-bye.” :) Another fun fact, it’s a song that you can dance to on Dance Central! I love that game! See. Good song. Good memories. Good dancing. Good game. Just a great song all around!


I’ll try my best NOT to double post again, but no guarantees. J Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment