18 June 2012

The Final Countdown

Hello.


Today is the official beginning of my “30 day countdown to St. George.” J Woot! I was thinking about different ways on how I could do the countdown. At first I was going to have random facts with the corresponding number in them. Then I was going to choose songs/artists that had the numbered day in them. Finally, I decided to go with a less difficult one. It’s a “30 days of songs” kind of countdown. It originally starts at one but for the sake of the “countDOWN” I’ll flip it. Hehee!


Day 30: Your favorite song


This one was so hard to pick. I have SO many favorite songs. My mind is currently bombarded with an overload of song names that I don't know which one to pick. Since it seems impossible for me to choose ONE favorite song of all time, I will simply choose my favorite song currently.


Storm warning- Hunter Hayes


I love this song because I saw the video the first time I heard this song. The song is cute and I like it the most because of how talented Hunter Hayes really is. The video explains it all. J He also reminds me of my brother, Maui. He is so gifted in music that I see him in Hunter Hayes. He plays all of the same instruments and it’s only been about 2 years since he’s taught himself how to play three of them, replacing of course the ukulele for the mandolin. Or at least I think it’s a mandolin. The both of them are true inspirations. They make me want to be and do better so that I might accomplish my goals and wants in life.


Come back tomorrow for another day of counting down. J Until then, be strong, be happy, and find the joy if your life!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!!! :) Hunter Hayes. He's pretty aamzing man. I like his song, "Wanted". So good! :)

    ReplyDelete