26 June 2012

1,2,3,4

Holy four poster. Haha! I didn’t mean to fall this far behind. I went to DC this past weekend w/ the fam-bam and didn’t have much computer access, hence the non-posting over the weekend. Last night I planned on going to sleep early, since I’m watching Brooklyn this week, but ended up pinning my life away. L Let’s get right to it.

Day 25 – A song that reminds you of somewhere

Poker Face- Lady Gaga

This song reminds me of Provo UT. Really, it reminds me of Pohai but I already did the song that reminds me of someone. A couple reasons why this song reminds me of my cousin; one, she LOVES Lady Gaga. Two, I changed the lyrics of this song from Poker Face to Candle Face. J It was my come back to an attempted insult from her and that was the first thing I said. Looking back, there really wasn’t much thought to it. I think it was one of those rare moments where I basically word-vomited. Thankfully it was a moment of laughter rather than regret and remorse.

Day 24 – A song that reminds you of a certain event

Cupid Shuffle- Cupid

This song reminds me of my birthday three years. My girls and I, like ALL of them, were partying it up at the Blue House. We basically had an after-party. J Good times! Hali was teaching us/showcasing some awesome dance moves and this is one of the songs that I remember. I even have a video on my Facebook for it. DJ kRoCk even made an appearance! J I need to have more dance parties w/ my girls! Decided.

Day 23 – A song that you know all the words to

Irreplaceable- Beyoncé

I know the words to quite a few songs but this is the one that I know ALL the words. It seems like this song has become the anthem of women, everywhere. Thanks Beyoncé, for giving us so many empowering songs. J

Day 22 – A song that you can dance to

Tearin’ Up My Heart- *NSYNC

Shh! I know all the dance moves to this song, as well as a few other *NSYNC songs. J I dance to pretty much anything but there are a few songs that I know the choreography to. If you ask me, I may or may not admit to it. If you play the song, I’ll most likely end up doing the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment