28 June 2012

Ella es Loca

This one is hard. My favorite band was/is *NSYNC. I love all the classics, (i.e. Boyz II Men, Blink 182, BSB, NKOTB, and so on) but they were the ones that I was (borderline) crazy for! J To choose only one song is quite a difficult task. But I will merely choose one of their songs, not necessarily my favorite.


Day 20 – A song from your favorite band

Just Got Paid- *NSYNC


This song is a feel-good song to kick off the weekend. J It brings back fond memories of so many people and lots of good times. I must admit, One Direction is becoming my new *NSYNC.


Side note. I finally bought packing tape. I can now tape my boxes up to start packing. I know! I only have three weeks left and I really need to get on the packing train. I'm working on it. I did say I bought tape, right? J Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life.

2 comments: