27 June 2012

Emotion

Three weeks already?! Man. Time is racing by. I STILL haven’t even started to pack. Eek. I guess I should get one that. I’m moving. And not just going on a trip. Here’s today’s countdown.


Day 21 – A song that makes you fall asleep

The Voice Within- Christina Aguilera


It’s not that this song makes me fall asleep but it’s a song that I have listened to while going to sleep. It’s like one of those subliminal messages. But not really. Listen to positive songs while falling asleep and during your REM cycle, in hopes that you will soak in the message. J You know, learning through osmosis or whatever. Haha! Anyways, it’s a really good song. Christina has had her ups and downs and may seem like a total diva at times but I love her. She is an amazing singer and performer. There is so much feeling that flow through her songs. I get caught up in them. Well, until next countdown post… Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment