12 July 2012

Half of a Fortnight

I know, I know! I said I would try to steer clear of double posts and technically this one isn’t a DOUBLE post but a SEPTLE/SEPTUPLET J (?) post. I’ve just been lazy about posting. I was lacking the desire to type. I was just as shocked as you! I actually DO like to type. Just ask Karyn. I like scribing for her when she needs someone w/ access to a computer and to help with homework. J I’ve recently thought about becoming a stenographer, although that would be interesting since they use a short hand kind of machine, or stenotype. Haha, don’t worry. I just googled that as I was typing that last thought. Anyways, here we go, into our sevenfold song list.


Day 12 – A song from your favorite album

Talking to the Moon- Bruno Mars


Day 11 – A song that you listen to when you’re angry

Circle the Drain- Katy Perry

Day 10 – A song that you listen to when you’re happy

Freakum Dress- Beyoncé

Day 09 – A song that you listen to when you’re sad

Turning Tables- Adele

Day 08 – A song that you want to play at your wedding

Love on Top- Beyoncé

Day 07 – A song that you want to play at your funeral

Friends- Na Leo Pilimehana


Day 06 – A song that makes you laugh

Dinosaur- Ke$ha


Time is just flying by “like a G6” J and I have almost four boxes packed. I have three taped up and addressed but the fourth box is one that I need to finish repacking. I’m hoping to take some of my boxes to the post office this weekend and send them out. I’m hoping to leave w/ less than 10 boxes. I think I had some where’s around 10 when I moved last year. Give or take a few. I would have less if I had bigger boxes. This time around my boxes were a bit smaller, in attempt to not have them weigh too much. A method I learned from Karyn. She uses banker boxes because they’re sturdy but also because it keeps you from over packing ONE box, making it too heavy. I’ll try to stay motivated for this last week of the countdown. Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment