16 July 2012

Canadian Shows

Day 02 – A song from your childhood


Skinnamarink- Sharon, Lois, & Bram (The Elephant Show)


All this time I thought it was “Skiddamarink” (glass shattering in the background- thank you HIMYM). Anyways, I used to watch this show all the time! I was trying to think of a good “childhood song” and this was the one that came to mind.  Brings back good times. Man, being a kid was pretty fun. I wish I could go back to the days of having NO responsibilities.  Haha! Those definitely WERE the “good ol’ days.”


I am going to be in St. George (give or take) w/ in 48 hours. I am so excited and just ready to be done packing.  Of course I’ll have to unpack everything but I’d much rather unpack than pack. It really makes the whole “new beginning” mindset sink in. I’m still a bit nervous, but I always am when I’m moving. Just the whole idea of being the “new kid” again. Even though I don’t have a job yet, and the one I was planning on is probably gone, I don’t feel as nervous or anxious and I would be typically. This is totally a good thing, thank goodness! See you soon, Utah peeps! Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment