17 July 2012

Boxes, Kids, Degrees, Oh My!

Day 01 – Your favorite song at this time last year

Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO


Last summer had some awesome hits! This one was definitely everywhere I went, especially at home w/ the munchkins. They LOVE that song! J I try to do the dance that they do in the video. Let’s just say… if they were casting for dancers in the video again, I would NOT get a call back. A lot has happened in just a year, two moves w/in the last 13 months (across the country), nanny-ing FOUR kids, holding down three jobs, and getting my AA in elementary education. Wow! Those are some pretty big things for me. There definitely was room for improvement but overall, I’d say it was a great year! I’ll be in five different states tomorrow. Pretty good, for an island girl, eh? J Anyways, here’s to another year of awesomeness and to another new adventure! Be safe, be happy, and find the joy in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment