02 November 2010

Pocho

Friday night I saw the Portuguese Kings of Comedy. Frank de Lima and Augie T came to Lehi and performed at Thanksgiving Point. Pohai told me they were coming and her friend Sally was getting tickets, if I wanted to go. Turns out, we got VIP tickets for only $25. Original price… $100! I know, right?! It was amazing! We had dinner, catered by Pounders, and Frank and Augie came back stage so we could meet them. That was the highlight for me! Frank went around to all of the tables and talked with everyone before the show. Augie went missing. It was so awesome to have a chance to sit and talk to Frank de Lima. Well, mostly just listen. Oh man, I haven’t laughed like that in a while. So good fun! I have more pictures from it so just check out my facebook album called Good Fun. Oh, the food! Holy moly it was amazing! Pounders has a different catering menu from their regular menu and ho, broke da mout'! I want to cater w/ them but I have nothing to cater. Maybe I'll just have an awesome dinner for them to cater one day. Any takers? J Next post will be about my adventures for Halloween. J Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!


Pohai and I on the way to the PKoC

My VIP pass

Us girls w/ Frank de Lima

Pohai and I waiting for the show to start (2nd row)

All of us after the show
Me, Pohai, Jerry, Sally, and Michelle

1 comment: