19 November 2010

The End or Beginning?

Greetings blogging world! Have you been going through withdraws from the lack of new entries? I hope so! And for that, I apologize.

This week I have finals for my teaching and art classes. My goal is to finish both finals by tomorrow. I’m only starting today. No surprise, right? J I should be able to breeze through my teaching final but it’s my art final that will most likely take the longest. I just hope not too long. I also have to prepare my lesson for Relief Society for this coming Sunday. You know, if they finished things, procrastinators would rule the world. J After Sunday, I start another class. Luckily, it’s only one class but I have to retake my history class. Ugh. And I can’t use my previous assignments to turn in again. Lame. J

As many of you know, last weekend I went down to St. George to see my cousin, Karyn. It was out 10th anniversary, but our first time actually celebrating it. We didn’t find out we were related, way down the line, until a year or so after we’d been friends. We celebrated by going to dinner at Roy’s in Las Vegas. It was phenomenal! The food was ridiculously delicious and just the whole night was great! Of course we spent a butt-load of money, but I will say that it was definitely worth it! If you ever have the chance to eat there, do it! And tell them it’s your anniversary or birthday or whatever, too! They give you a small- and I mean small- dessert and you get a cute framed little picture.

Not too much else going on in my neck of the woods. It’s been snowing a lot in the mountains, and a few times here in Lehi. I’m sure it’s been snowing everywhere else, too. So far the snow melts by the afternoon but it’s just a matter of time before it sticks and stays. I’m not completely ready for the snow but are we ever? I still have a few more pairs of jeans and long sleeve shirts to get. Not to mention durable and warm shoes. I hope your adventures have been amazing and well documented. I’m hoping to get some pictures from Karyn so I can post a few. Until next time my sweets, be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!

Today’s song is one of my favorite songs, heck it IS my favorite song, from the Step Up 2 soundtrack. It’s such a great song to dance to! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! J

Church- T-Pain feat. Teddy Verseti (edited)

Ladies and gentlemen

You already know what it is

Okay, yeah Aww man

I’m tryin’ to run in this ***********

I’m tryin’ to, anyways

Got two hard lookin’ ********** C’mon

I was tryin; to enjoy my night but you then came here

Turned around the vibe I had before I came here

I done turned into rude dude

Now why you wanna mess up the party? Now we got to fight. Imma knock out ya lights

You ain’t doin’ nothing but runnin’ yo yap-yap

You got to go to the trunk, homeboy, I am strapped-strapped

I done turned into a rude dude, man

Now why you wanna mess up the party? Now we got to fight. Imma knock out ya lights

You little lady tryin’ to hold you back, you better listen to her

She better not talk that smack, better close your lips, you need to hush

I done turned into a rude dude, man

Now why you wanna mess up the party? Now we got to fight. Imma knock out ya lights

Chorus- repeat 2x

Yeah, aww man, you think you cool, you think I’m not, you think you tough

Aww man, you think you hard, you think I’m soft, you think you rough

Aww man, you talkin’ smack, better close your lips, you need to hush

Before the end of the night I’m gon’ have to take you back to church

It’s a Sunday at the park, I’m chillin’, tryin’ to get mah swerve on

Some little lame tryin’ to run that game, tryin’ to get his serve on

I done turned into a rude dude, man

Now why you wanna mess up the park? Imma put you in the dark, clap on, clap off

You ain’t doin nothing but runnin’ your pie hole

You gon’ make me do somethin’ thata get your eye swole

Now, I don’t wanna be a rude dude, man

Now why you wanna mess up the park? Imma put you in the dark, clap on, clap off

If that’s your car, you need to go ahead and get into it

Better not talk that smack, you goin’ make me put somethin’ through it

Now, I done turned into a rude dude, man

Now why you wanna mess up the park? Imma put you in the dark, clap on, clap off

Chorus

Bridge

Now people think they hard, so why they think I’m not?

Until I pull they card and I show them what I got, kina like…

He don’t wanna play around anymore, he don’t wanna play around…

Now people think they hard, so why they think I’m not?

Until I pull they card and I show them what I got, kina like…

He don’t wanna play around anymore, he don’t wanna play around…

Some ladies think they hard, so why they think I’m not?

Until I pull they card and show them what I got, kinda like…

They don’t wanna play around here

Them ladies think they hard, so why they think I’m not?

Until I pull they card and show them what I got, kinda like…

They don’t wanna play around here… you studpid

Chorus

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS SONG!!! :) Also--pictures are coming. I'm just super slammed! :S

    ReplyDelete