21 October 2009

Work schedules



I just realized today that my work schedule for Wednesdays and Thursdays aren't "ideal." I work Wednesday nights @ CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) until close, meaning I won't get off 'til about 10pm. Thursdays I work @ the DC (Distribution Center) from 7am-4pm. Basically, I come home and then have to go to sleep, only to wake up about 5 hours later. I know that there are tons of people in the world that don't even get that much sleep, but since I haven't been working as much as I used to, the lack of sleep this one night a week really sucks.
Luckily, I make it through the day just fine, but as soon as 4pm comes rolling up, I start winding down. Last week, I came home and took a 2 hour nap. I was supposed to go do errands w/ Emily and Pohai, but instead I crashed.
Oh, and P.S. I just got another shift added to my schedule @ CPK, so I will now have one night and one day! Woo-hoo! Thanks Melissa! Now, I will have 3-4 shifts a week between my jobs. I used to have 4 shifts @ CPK and 3 shifts @ the DC. It looks like I worked 7 days a week, but I only worked 6. I miss those days. Mostly because I was busy and I didn't have time to whine so much. :) But, mostly I miss it 'cause I made more money, so I could better pay my bills! Those were "the good ol' days." Now, I just sit around @ home and play on the computer or couch potato it up. Lame, I know. That's why I decided to start a blog. Keep me "ocupado" a little longer. Ooh, if you have any ideas about things I should blog about, hit a sister up! I'd love ideas on things to write about. I secretly enjoy writing, but I don't do it as much because I think you need to be a completely AMAZING writer to be worth reading. Oh well, you're stuck w/ me. :) Until next time my dear friends... "this concludes our broadcasting."
Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!

1 comment:

  1. leo, LOVE the blog! yay!!! i love your layout too!! imma be reading this LOTS so you better keep it updated:) love ya!

    ReplyDelete