17 April 2012

Whaaa?!


I just realized that I only blogged twice this year. TWICE?! How is it that 2010 was basically non-stop-blogging but since then, I’ve blogged less than 20 times? Has my life gotten THAT boring? Have I had an overloaded amount of “speech-less” moments? Thankfully and sadly, no to both. It’s really just the fact that I got lazy. Apparently more so than usual. Wow. I just made myself sound even more pathetic. Oh well, we all have our moments, right? The only correct answer would be, “right.” J


I figured I need to catch up and make this year worthwhile. However, I still don’t have the time I need to fully catch you up on everything. I have a bunch of pictures to put up, and they aren’t even on Facebook either. This is really just a little blurb to compensate for the lack of blogging. Mainly to use the minion “whaaaa?” and to dedicate today’s song to my one and only twin, Karyn.


Today’s song is a “blast from the past.” Of course it is a selective past. It’s a song from Barney. Yep, I said Barney, you know- that purple dinosaur. If you didn’t watch Barney then I’m sorry you were deprived of sheer awesomeness. If you did watch Barney, then you get where I’m coming from. I watched the “reunion” show today w/ Keira and Brooklyn (the youngest two of the four I nanny). It was so fun! I think it’s called, “Sing and Dance” or something to that effect. It’s streaming on Netflix. J A bunch of the kids that were on when I watched and when my brother watched came back. They sang a BUNCH of the songs I know and love. I think Keira was trippin’ that I knew all the songs and motions. J Anyways, one of the last songs they sang was this one and it made me think of my “sister from another mister” Karyn. Now that we’re gonna be roommates, for the second time, I’m über excited for July to come!


I’ll do my best to get back on the blogging track. Until then be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life.



You Can Count on Me- Barney and Friends

You can count on me

I’ll always be around

I will cheer you up when you’re feeling down


I like you, you like me

We have fun together

When it’s sunny, when it rains

In any kind of, in any kind

In any kind of weather


You can count on me

Because I am your friend

We make a happy team

Together to the end


You’re my buddy

I’m your pal

Side by side we’re playing


If you ever need my help

On your side I’m, on your side I’m

On your side I’m staying


You can count on me

Because I am your friend

We make a happy team

Together to the end


You can count on me

You can count on me


1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! That's awesome!!! I don't think I've ever heard this song... off to YouTube I go!!! :) Me and Ames are SUPER excited for July!!!!!

    ReplyDelete