09 February 2010

Ju gotta-nutter yob?

In case you thought I wasn't doing anything in Utah... I really am doing things. Mostly working.Like for real! I've had two jobs for almost two years now. Apparently i didn't think I was doing enough w/ my time because I just got a THIRD job! But, I realize it sounds crazy, but it's really not. I still have the Distribution Center and CPK, but I am also nanny-ing now. :) I am so excited! I'll be nanny-ing Mon-Thu, and then working at the DC on Fri & Sat. As for CPK, I'll be picking up shifts as I go. Although, this schedule is temporary. I'm gonna see how it all works out and may or may not ending up dropping one or both jobs. Wish me luck!

This is Isabella. Ella es mi hija. (She is my daughter) Well kinda... This is the cutie that I get to play w/ all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment