20 September 2010

Paparazzi

Hello kiddies! I apologize, yet again, for slacking in the blogging area. I don't have any pictures to put up and I feel like the only blog worth reading is the one with pictures.
Cut to the update...


This last weekend I went to beautiful St. George! I spent time with Karyn and met some of her friends. It was so fun! I got down there Friday and Karyn had a gig that night over at a golf course. She is part of a group called, "Waimea Trucking Company" and they are so good! There were also some dancers that performed as well. It was so nice to get a taste of home again. :)


Saturday we weren't very successful on sleeping in. We stayed up talking until about 3 am. We always stay up late, talking. I woke up to the sound of Karyn's phone getting a text message at about 8 am. I couldn't go back to sleep and because I was restless, I ended up waking up Karyn (I'm sorry). After lounging around for a few hours we went to lunch at "Two Fat Guys Pizza" and then went shopping. Then later we watched, "Date Night" and then played volleyball at church and then cards at home. I haven't played trumps in so long! It was fun to play again and to (everyone's surprise) win about 6/10 games. I was amazed! Amy was my partner and alone we aren't good at games, but together, we ROCK! :)


Sunday we went to sacrament at Karyn's ward and then we met up with Grandma and Grandpa for my ride home. It was a short weekend but I had a blast! I miss hanging out with Karyn, like I used to. A four hour drive can really get in the way. :(

I bet you are wondering why I titled this little guy "Paparazzi." Well, wonder no more. My cousin, Pua, has a few videos on youtube of her singing. She is the definition of "ah-MAZE-zah-zing!" I wanted to share her talent with all of you. I am not bragging or whatever. I am just so happy to have her for my cousin and to be in contact with her again. Hope you all like it! Be happy, be strong, and find the joy in your life!

1 comment:

  1. And we love you! BTW--you won 7 of 10, but I appreciate you knocking it down a notch. :) Your cousin Pua is AWESOME!!! I may have to repost on my next one. :) I love the head dancing thing she does. I do that too!

    ReplyDelete