01 July 2010

What's goin' on?

Apparently I never wrote anything after coming back from Hawaii. My bad!

Hawaii was a blast! Helped my parents to have a yard sale and saved some of the things I wanted to keep from getting thrown away. :) I got to go to the beach three times! I went more in one month than I have in the last three years! Oh man... Also, I am now a nice brown color again. How I've missed being brown. :D I got to visit with some of my extended family and saw some family and friends that I haven't seen in a while. All in all, despite the stress from trying to move and what not, it was a great trip.


Since I have been back in Utah, life has been pretty chill. I did go to my very first rodeo last week and it was so fun! I got lots of pics and videos (if you want to see the videos, check out my facebook page). I didn’t realize there were so many things that happened in a rodeo. In all seriousness I only thought a rodeo consisted of bull riding. Boy, was I wrong.


I've still been watching Isabella but not as much as usual. Since it's summer, Carrie doesn't have school therefore does not need to work as much. I have also been watching Anders, Carrie's nephew. Julie, her sister-in-law and my friend, has been in Utah for the past month, from China. It's been so fun having a little baby in the house again. I've missed having a squishy little baby around. :)


Other than that, just been hanging out and doing classes online. I do have a few things I want to do this Summer, Zion's national park, Moab, Four corners... You know, just take in the beauty around me and all. Oh yeah, I'm going to the Stadium of Fire for the first time, and I've been here for three years! Woo-hoo! Carrie Underwood, here I come!



Happy Independence Day my peeps! Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!

2 comments:

  1. Leo! So fun...I never realized you had a blog. It was fun to see pics of your fam- send them my love next time you talk to them. It's been forever since I've seen you guys. Sounds like life is going well for you...hope you're having lots of fun! If you make it down to AZ in your travels this summer, let us know. Take care! :)

    Oh, and thanks for the Portuguese vote on our blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you were able to come home! it's always nice to go back home and be with family!

    ReplyDelete