06 April 2010

Changes

I apologize for my lack of blogging... Yet again! I have some updates to give. Hector and Carrie are still trying to buy a house, however, the house they were trying to buy before fell through. It didn't appraise and they tried to get the owners to drop the price, but no luck. We looked at some other houses and they put an offer on another great house, on the other side of Lehi. We are currently waiting for the appraisal on this one. Fingers crossed!


I recently quit my other two jobs, the Distribution Center and CPK. I am a little sad, because I loved working both places, but mostly working with the people there. I will and do miss it, but I love spending more time with Isabella and not feeling like I'm leaving Carrie guys high and dry. It's been so fun because Isabella has been learning so much lately! She now knows all of her body parts in English and Spanish. She also knows one in Hawaiian! :) I love it! Maybe I'll teach her all of her body parts in Hawaiian too!


Be strong, be happy, and find the joy in your life!

2 comments:

  1. she really is! and the last part of be happy, strong and enjoy life is so appropriate. ugh, my job...must tell you about it sometime.

    ReplyDelete